Please note that the price displayed is the recommended retail price.
Discounts are applied at checkout according to your discount status
- Wholesale discount 48.58%
- Special Wholesale discount 54.3%
- Dealer discount 65.71%
Test Cl2 - test for measuring unbound and total chlorine content in water. Can be used for all cases where knowing chlorine content in water is necessary.
1.Wash measuring vial few times with water that is to be tested.
2. Add 5ml of water that is to be tested to measuring vial.
3. Add 5 drops of reagent №1 and shake vigorously.
4. Add 5 drops of reagent №2 (unbound chlorine) and shake vigorously.
5. Wait 3 minutes and compare the colour with included colour scale.
6. Add 5 drops of reagent №3 (total chlorine).
7. Wait 3 minutes and compare the colour with included colour scale.
After measuring chlorine content, thoroughly wash the measuring vial.
In order to get accurate measurements, the temperature of water that is to be tested must be 25±3°С, and room temperature must not be below 20°С.
- Storage life: 24 months, but no more than 12 months since opening.
- Keep at 10-25°С in dry dark place! Keep out of reach of childrenі!
- Avoid skin contact! Upon skin contact wash with large amounts of water!