Zyme Tech standard trading terms and conditions
N Zyme Aust Pty Ltd ABN 57 650 950 431
- Access to the website, copyright, intellectual property rights: The website and its contents may be accessed for informational use only, other than where you have been granted login access in order to use contents or services in the website.
We allow access for the purpose of private study, research etc., as permitted under the Copyright Act 1968 in Australia and international copyright and database rights laws. You are not permitted to use this website for commercial purposes, business or commercial gain and you must not extract and / or re-utilise, in full or in part, any of the contents in the website, unless you request and receive written consent from us or from our suppliers.
The entire content in the website, including but not limited to, software, design, layout, graphics, images (including photographs), logos, button icons, trademarks and registered trademarks and text is the property of N Zyme Aust Pty Ltd or its suppliers and we reserve all rights in such, as may be protected under copyright or trademark legislation in Australia and/or internationally.
Where other trademarks used on the website are not owned by us, they are the property of the respective owner. To the maximum extent permitted by law, we make no warranties, express or implied, in relation to the website and its contents including, without limitation, any warranties relating to infringement of intellectual property rights of a third party.
We respect the intellectual property rights of others and therefore request that you notify us in writing where you believe that your work has been copied in a way that constitutes copyright infringement or where use of your trademark infringes your rights.
- Your responsibilities: You may be required to register for a user account. If you use this site as a registered account user, you are responsible for maintaining the confidentiality of your account and password and for restricting access to your computer, and you agree to accept all responsibility for all activities that occur under your account or password. N Zyme Aust reserves the right to refuse service, terminate accounts, remove or edit content, or cancel orders at their sole discretion. When you use or access the website you agree that:
i). You will not provide content or conduct yourself in a way that may lend cause to, or be construed as: to cause interference or disruption in the website or to other users in the website or other services provided in the website; unlawful; illegal; harmful; threatening; fraudulent; false; misleading; defamatory; obscene or indecent; to impair, or infect with, or cause to delete, all or any part in the website with a virus or other operation or program; to diminish or otherwise damage any goodwill and / or reputation in the website, its content or our business activities in general; violation of any relevant law.
ii). Any information you provide to us is accurate and a true representation in itself or of you and you will not lend cause to forge, conceal or misrepresent your association with any person or entity or the origin of any content provided by you.
- Third party websites: Where the website provides links to other websites (3rd party) that are not in our control, we shall not be responsible, in any way, for such websites, including your reliance on same, and any such link to another website does not imply endorsement of all, or any, of the content in such website. Your access and use is governed by the terms and conditions of that third party website.
- Website availability and updates: We reserve the right to make any amendment to the website in order to provide up to date information, additional services or changes to our terms or policies, allow for repairs, maintenance and to delete information. We may need to suspend access to all or part of the website without notice. Due to the unreliability of the internet, and whilst all reasonable steps will be made to ensure we provide availability to the website in a secure, fault and virus free environment, we do not guarantee availability, security, fault or virus free experiences to the website, including the internet, and any hardware and software systems you use to access the website, or any information passing through these systems.
All care is taken to ensure the accuracy of information in the website, however from time to time error or omission may occur and we reserve the right to make amendment. The website is provided to you on an “as is” and “as available” basis and we will endeavour, wherever reasonably possible, to limit the frequency and duration of such occurrences.
- General information: The website contains general information on our products and services, and any such reference is not an offer to sell goods or services at, by, or through, the website to persons other than registered users and does not imply or warrant availability of products or services at any time. Any pricing that is displayed is RRP, (Recommended Retail Price) and inclusive of 10% GST in Australia. Pricing displayed on the Zyme-tech online website for login account customers are quoted exclusive of 10% GST. 8. Warranties: Our goods are sold to retailers, wholesalers and other establishments, who qualify for direct trade with us. Any references to warranties made on our website or that of a 3rd party are subject to the following:
(i) as the sole Australian importer of the products we offer, we are only responsible for the warranty pertaining to those goods which have originally passed through us. We do not accept any liability or warranty claims for identical products purchased locally or overseas through online or other means, unless they have originated from us.
- Indemnity and Liability You agree that any use of and / or reliance on, information in the website and its links, is at your own risk. The website owner makes no representations in the website and will not take responsibility for the consequences, delays or failures in the website including to its contents accuracy or suitability or in same, any links provided in the website, including advertisements or third party information, except as stated and the website owner excludes all: To the maximum extent permitted by law, in no event shall we be liable for any direct, indirect, punitive, incidental, special, or consequential damages arising out of, or in any way connected with, your access to, display of, reliance on, or use of the website or its content or services or another hyperlinked website or with the delay or inability to access, display or use the website or its content or services whether based on negligence, contract, tort, strict liability, or otherwise, and even where we have been advised of the possibility of such damages or due to events beyond our control, including without limitation acts of God, fire, flood, accident or terrorism.
ii). otherwise arising from a breach by you or other third party, including any negligent or wilful act or omission.
- Refund Policy: N Zyme Aust Pty Ltd will only provide a refund on goods supplied where said goods are proven faulty and accepted by N Zyme Aust Pty Ltd as not conforming to the advertised standard of performance. Where N Zyme Aust Pty Ltd makes a decision, at its absolute discretion, that it is reasonable to do so under the circumstances. Where this occurs, the refund will be in the proportional amount of the original purchase price (the 'Refund').
12. Copyright & Intellectual Property. The Website, the Services and all of the related products of N Zyme Aust Pty Ltd are subject to copyright. The material on the Website is protected by copyright under the laws of Australia and through international treaties.
- Unless otherwise indicated, all rights (including copyright) in the Services and compilation of the website (including but not limited to text, graphics, logos, button icons, video images, audio clips, website, code, scripts, design elements and interactive features) or the Services are owned or controlled for these purposes, and are reserved by N Zyme Aust Pty Ltd or its contributors.
- All trademarks, service marks and trade names are owned, registered and/or licensed by N Zyme Aust Pty Ltd, who grants to you a worldwide, non-exclusive, royalty-free, revocable license whilst you are a Member to: N Zyme Aust Pty Ltd which does not grant you any other rights whatsoever in relation to the Website or the Services. All other rights are expressly reserved by N Zyme Aust Pty Ltd. In relation to:
- Use of the website pursuant to the Terms
- copy and store the Website and the material contained in the Website in
- your device's cache memory; and
- print pages from the Website for your own personal and non-commercial use
- business name, trading name, domain name, trade mark, industrial design, patent, registered design or copyright, or
- a right to use or exploit a business name, trading name, domain name, trade mark or industrial design, or
- a thing, system or process that is the subject of a patent, registered design or copyright (or an adaptation or modification of such a thing, system or process)