Ammonia Test Kits
European laboratory grade aquarium water test kit - test for ammonia, nitrite and pH in the rage 6.0 to 7.6
In order to get accurate measurements, the temperature of water that is to be tested must be 25±3°С, and room temperature must not be below 20°С.
Check out our stockists page to see where you can get this product.
INSTRUCTION (ALL REAGENTS):
1.Wash measuring vial few times with water that is to be tested.
2. Add 5ml of water that is to be tested to measuring vial.
3. Add 5 drops of solution and shake vigorously.
4. Compare the colour with included colour scale.
- Storage life: 24 months, but no more than 12 months since opening.
- Keep at 10-25°С in dry dark place! Keep out of reach of childrenі!
- Avoid skin contact! Upon skin contact wash with large amounts of water!